How does it work?
1. Choose the desired value eGift card
2. Enter your billing details
3. Enter the recipient's name and email address
(code will be sent here)
4. Contact us below for different eGift Card value
Where do I find the code?
All eGift cards will be sent to the provided recipient's email. Inside will be a unique code for when you come to Brother Bon for lunch, dinner or order takeaway via phone.
How to redeem in store
1. When it is time to pay for your meal, let our staff know you have a eGift card
2. Present your unique eGift card code
3. Staff may ask for more details
4. Pay any balance owing using cash, or card.
When can I use it?
eGift card can be used when visiting Brother Bon for dinner, lunch, late night.
eGift card can be used to purchase drinks, alcohol, cocktails, desserts, sweets, and also any merchandise available in store.
How to redeem for phone orders (Pickups)
1. Call the restaurant and place a phone order for pick up.
2. Come in to collect.
3. When payment is required, let staff know you have an eGift card.
4. Have your unique code / email ready to redeem.
Do they expire?
Yes, 1 year from date of purchase.
Note, that the full amount of the eGift card does not have to be used in a single transaction. Our system can track the balance over multiple visits, until the full value of the eGift card is redeemed.
Don't see your e-Gift card amount?
No stress! Get in touch. Let us know what you need, and we'll get back to you.
For urgent request, please give us a call during opening hours.